- New Yamaha Surf Package: Includes the Yamaha WakeBooster attachment, wake surf rope and co-branded Yamaha Slingshot surfboard designed specifically for use behind Yamaha jet boats.
- Helm Featuring Connext®: The 212X features Yamaha's award-winning Connext® helm control system.
- Soundbar on Tower: Premium Wet Sounds sound bar on tower with 8 -3" full range speakers and 2 -1" titanium tweeters.
- Forward-Swept Tower: The forward-swept aluminum tower is perfect for all types of watersports.
- Dual Captain's Chairs: Yamaha's signature swim platform design with beverage mounts, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Swim Platform: Yamaha's signature swim platform design with beverage mounts, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Length: 21 ft. 3 in.
- Weight: 3,616 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 19 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 7 ft. 3 in.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 10 persons; 1,860 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 478.7 gal.
- Limited Warranty: The Best Just Gets Better
Cockpit and Bow
- Snap-in Marine-Grade Custom Cut Floor Mat: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal (Mounts at Cockpit and Stern): Standard
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Chrome
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair: Standard
- Portside Entertainment Area: Standard
- Glove Box: Lockable
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Walk-through Bow Door: Standard
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Upgraded Aluminum Handles & Accents: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Marine-Grade Mat: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Connext® with Touchscreen: 7 in. display w/ maps & Joystick
- Custom Fit Smartphone Holder: Standard
- Boat Wellness Function Display: in Connext® with Touchscreen
- Marine Stereo: Fusion
- Custom Tuned Wet Sounds Audio Package: Standard
- Bluetooth® Capability: Standard
- USB/AUX Input: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 8
- Stern Stereo Remote: Standard
- Stern Speakers: Standard
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Water Temperature: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- SurfPointe™: Standard
- Ballast System: Standard
- Dual Battery Setup: Standard
- Rack & Pinion Steering: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
Engines and Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin 1.8 Liter, High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 155 MM High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 5.3L
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Available Color(s): Suede Gray or White with Space Blue
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats: 6 Pop-up
- Bimini™ Top: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower: Standard
- Wakeboard Racks: Swivel
- Windshield Mirror: Aluminum Billet
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Tandem Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Tandem Axle)
- Spare Tire and Mount: Standard
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Chrome Wheels & Aluminum Fender Step Plates: Standard
- Lights: Standard
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Engine Type
- Twin 1.8 Liter, High Output
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 19 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,616 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons; 1,860 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.